Our influence is far-reaching
Inspired business advice knows no boundaries, that’s why we are proud to be part of one of the world’s leading accountancy networks, PKF International, providing integrated international support to our clients across 150 countries and 5 continents.
PKF is a global network of legally independent firms bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment.
At PKF Cooper Parry we understand the importance of international expansion to the business growth agenda and that is why we invest heavily in providing support to UK-based companies and international companies looking to do business in the UK. There are a number of challenges and obstacles you will need to overcome to establish yourself in new jurisdictions and markets and will require an advisor who can be a business partner through that journey.
Our local team headed by Colin Shaw, has a wealth of experience in helping clients expand all over the globe and will provide practical and pragmatic advice on how to operate in your chosen countries. No task is too big or too small, help is at hand.
We are seeing a significant increase of clients wishing to do business in North America and Germany, or American and German companies setting up in this country, therefore we have an established German and North American desks for support and information in our UK Head Office.
German and North American desks dedicated to supporting your needs
Both desks are supported by individuals that are fluent in the local language and can draw on their skills and expertise to bridge the gaps here in the UK. For our German desk please email email@example.com and for our American desk please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Working with inbound and outbound clients we are able to offer a tailored service specifically focused on your needs:
- We have a breadth of experience of assisting UK companies to do business in both countries and assisting companies to set up in the UK
- Our team are fully conversant with local regulations and policies
- We work closely with our colleagues within PKF International and can quickly assemble cross border teams with the knowledge and skills you need
- You will only have one point of contact who will ensure the relationship across all countries is consistent and delivers a high quality of service
We can offer a full range of services including:
- Audit and assurance
- Transaction services - operational, commercial and financial due diligence
- Pre and post listing on AIM or London Stock Exchange
- Internal audit
- Corporate, employer and personal tax advice
- VAT, customs duties and transfer pricing
To find out more and get the support you require, email Colin Shaw or call +44 (0) 7770 825695.
You can also contact our dedicated German and American desks.
German Desk: email@example.com
American Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org